Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Wish me luck!!!

so I am so super scared. Mom took me to the place that gives me the creeps. They always poke me with sharp things and try to stick fingers in my mouth. I do not understand what is going on. Mom told me I have to many teeth and they have to get taken out. So she saved her pennies and the big day is Thursday. I told her I can wait a year or two no big hurry. She didn't like that idea. She told me this was my birthday present and my birthday is Sunday so I guess she waited as long as she could. I will be getting dropped off Thursday at 7 am and then get picked up after mom gets done with work. Please everyone think of me that day I hope everything goes ok. Mom is a little worried but keeps telling me everything will be ok. She also slipped in there that I can not have any breakfast Thursday morning, how unfair is that. Well in case I do not say hi tomorrow I will let you know how things went Friday morning. Thank you all for being my friends.
                                                        ~ ~ ~BELLA~ ~ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment