Thursday, April 19, 2012

Fun with flowers!!

I got to meet some dandelions today. So many of them all over but they did not smell good. Its always fun at work with mom, favorite part of the day are the potty breaks because I get to play in the grass and get treats.

meeting with the dandelions

trying to smell them but they did not smell good at all

I think I need sunglasses

yummmmm mom just gave me a beef liver treat

It is my lucky day, I got another treat


hanging out in the boss's office

So I learned a new game today. It was called hide the tripe treat in the tulip and then I have to find it

so close... I can smell it


eventually I did find the treat but that was a hard game. I am better at the sit and stay then feed me but mom says I have to learn everything there is out there to learn. 


I guess that is it for today, I will try to come up with a good video to show off soon it has been a while. Everyone have a great Thursday and take some time to smell the flowers, but leave the dandys alone they only look good.

                                              ~ ~ ~ BELLA ~ ~ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment