Thursday, April 26, 2012

Today is the day!!!

Well last night Daddy gave me a special late night snack when Slade gets is. I was so excited, usually I just get a kibble and maybe two if Slade is messy and pushes some out of the bowl and under the stove, only I can reach them there. Then this morning is when it all started to go wrong. I got locked in the bedroom during breakfast so I was not able to have any of my chicken or Slade's kibbles. Then when mom left for work Slade got a treat but I did not, next thing you know I am in her truck. So I figure ok whatever at least I get to go to work with mom all day. That is not the case, here I sit at this place they call the vet. Mom can not come and get me until after 3 pm today. I have no stuffed animals and no blankets I am so scared. I wanted to show everyone that has been my friend my wonderful dinner so I thought, and my morning so far. I will be back tomorrow to let everyone know how it went. Thanks again for being my friends

Here is a picture of my shark mouth



my video will not upload so maybe next time I can show you



waiting for mom to put gas in the truck

one last picture of me and mom before I go into the creepy place

yup this would be the place that is on the bottom of my list for places I want to visit


Get me out of here, I will jump I see the door I am going to make a run for it.
ok so I guess I am not that brave to jump off, that was pretty high. After some papers were signed and a kiss goodbye I was off. I will keep everyone posted. Thank you again for your support and good luck wishes.

                                                   ~ ~ ~ BELLA ~ ~ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment