Tuesday, April 10, 2012

My new life jacket!!!

So... um.... I guess mom was not kidding when she told me she was going to get a life jacket for me. She got a pink one at first but I drowned in that one. Try two got me this lime green one. I do not know if I should be excited or scared yet but so far I just have to wear it around the house here and there. Mom says I must make nice with the life jacket and love the jacket. She also keeps telling me I am going swimming in the bathtub. This I am not looking forward to. Wish me luck! Besides trying on my new life jacket I met a new friend this weekend, his name was Benson. Still do not know how much I liked him, we tried to play. I will show you those pictures tomorrow. Have a great night and thanks for coming to read again.

                                          ~ ~ ~BELLA~ ~ ~


No comments:

Post a Comment