Wednesday, April 11, 2012

My new friend Benson!

So this is my friend Benson. I didn't want to play to much with him at first, I think I was scared but lets not tell anyone. I pretended to be bigger then him and I think I actually scared him lol so that part was fun. Mom put him in her basement studio and that made me a little jealous I had to stay upstairs and could not even watch.

Here is Benson next to one of moms eggs. We do not come from eggs do we?

ha ha this one makes me laugh

mom loves this photo, thinks he is super cute, she better not ever think he is more cute then me

mom was trying so hard to get him to sit and stay in one spot for even a second, he didn't listen very good

see look mom I can sit really good, now where is my Nibblet!

ok so I guess if Benson was my type I would think this picture was a little cute. I have to many boyfriends as it is now. Pip do not worry you are my only internet boyfriend

this is us trying to play.


This is all for today. Please come back tomorrow for my swimming adventure, mom says tonight is the night we fill up the bathtub for my first swim with my new jacket.Please wish me luck I am so scared. Mom said she would make sure the water is warm but I am still scared.

                                                   ~ ~ ~ BELLA~ ~ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment