Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Spring is here time for some more fun

I wanted to go back in time again to when mom was sneaky and got me into a golf outing. Mom only had me for a few weeks at this time so it was hard for her to leave me anywhere except in her front pocket. I loved those days. Now I am going to be 1 years old in 25 days. Where does the time go. Here are some pictures of my fun day at the golf course. Dad loves to golf too so maybe someday I will get to go again.

This is when I had to wait in the car for the first 30 min,  then once the golfers started she came to my rescue.

I was so excited to be outside playing

Now its nap time it was getting warm and I was getting sleepy

my blanket and me. life can not get any better :)

So mom thought it would be funny to put me in this hole, how embarrassing. Still pretty funny now that I look at it

Thank you for looking. I will post more videos soon

                                                             ~ ~ ~BELLA~ ~ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment