Friday, April 27, 2012

I survived the vet!!!!

well even though yesterday was not a very fun day for me I am doing great now and feel much better. My mom was so excited to see me she said she signed all the paperwork super fast just so I could be in her arms again. I got to hang out with her at work after all I think. I must have because she has pictures of me at work but I was pretty sleepy. I even met Tito yesterday, who is a very nice Chihuahua that comes to work with Jessica once in a while. I wanted to be nice and say hi and play but was way to tired so I gave him a sniff here and there and then crawled back into my ball to take a nap. Now I have my birthday to look forward to on Sunday I am so excited.

This is me once we got back to mom's work. I was pretty out of it but still much happier with mom then at the vet

this is the life

These are all my teeth. I wonder if there is a tooth fairy for dogs
all the red marks are teeth that were babies yet and had to come out. The black marks are teeth I am still missing that will not be coming in. Figure that one out I have 20 extra teeth and now I have less teeth then I am supposed to.
 Well I guess that is about it for today. Thank you for everyone's love and support it helped so much and made me brave to do this. ok so really I had no choice mom said I had to do it no matter what but having friends out there thinking about you is a great feeling. Everyone have a wonderful weekend next time I talk to everyone I will be one whole year old

                                      ~ ~ ~BELLA~ ~ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment