Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Pedicure time

So mom was doing her nails the other day. She was painting cherries on her toes so I told her I wanted some too. Well I guess my toes are to small to paint designs on and she said that I am her little wild one that doesn't need to look all cute and pretty all the time. I did not agree with her so I started doing my own nails. Everything was going great until I started to try to eat the nail file instead of doing my nails. I guess that is not part of the deal when doing your nails, how was I supposed to know it was my first time. So now my front nails are half done and my back never got touched. O well I tried maybe next time I can do it right.

I have one more swimming lesson to show you guys soon, mom said I have great kickers and that she thinks I will do great as a swimmer.

                                        ~ ~ ~ BELLA~ ~ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment