Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Bella making her bed

So mom thought it was funny that I started digging a hole to china, or at least that is what she says I am doing. I had to have everything just right before I could take my nap. Mom searched long and hard for her new couch just so we could sleep on top if it. Well her plan worked out great because I feel so special when I can be eye level with her and dad and there are so many cozy places to sleep. Nugget has her two favorite spots and sometimes I try to steal them but last night I made my own perfect bed. It took a min and 50 seconds from start to finish but mom shortened up the video for you so you did not have to watch the whole thing. It takes a lot of work to make the perfect sleeping nest.

This is me finally content and happy taking my nap. I almost didn't want to get up and go to bed when mom woke me up but I would much rather finish off the night in a cozy bed then the couch

This is Frosty's favorite spot he always tries to be on moms lap. Sometimes we fight over it but she tries to make us share as much as possible. Sometimes we all get to share this spot but its sort of crowded then.

here is Nugget's favorite spot, this is the one I like to steal from her she always has the perfect nest already made that I fit into just right.
Thank you so much for coming to say hi. pretty soon mom said we get to go to long tail and shoot some exciting videos I can not wait to share those. Have a wonderful Wednesday

                                                      ~ ~ ~ BELLA ~ ~ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment