Wednesday, June 20, 2012

One of my best days at work yet.

 Ok so I know I was going to show you more adventures of my favorite weekend ever but I had to share this story...

I finally got to play with Tito. He comes to work a lot but usually stays up front in his basket and just sleeps all day. Yesterday we ran around and chased my ball and then I chased him. I could not catch him but he has long legs so once I grow more I will be way faster. O wait mom told me I am not growing anymore, now how will I ever catch him. I will have to outsmart him.

Here is my new friend at work Tito.


We had so much fun I went home and wanted to sleep the rest of the night. Tomorrow I will have more adventures for you to watch from my weekend on the water.

I hope everyone has a great day and it is summer finally. Mom loves summer so she said we are going to do some fun things outside today after work. Yesterday she kept me inside a lot because it was so hot and my tongue would not stay inside my mouth. I watched from the window as mom planted her garden and I barked and barked but she didn't let me out. O well I guess the cool house wasn't so bad either. See you guys tomorrow

                                                ~ ~ ~ BELLA~ ~ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment