Friday, June 22, 2012

Me and My Buddy Slade Having Fun at Longtail!!

This was my first time on Longtail with my best buddy Slade. I was expecting him to show me around and be my tour guide and that is not what happen. Him and his stupid ball. I mean I have toys too that I love but Slade loves that ball more then me I think. How is that possible. O well I went around and explored the island myself with mom watching me very closely. She watches me a bit to much now after I was lost for three days. I also found this cool thing on the beach, mom said it was a carp. I wanted to check it out more but mom only let me sniff a little then I had to move on.


I guess that is about if for this video but I have many more to still share with you. Have a great weekend. I am headed up north to go visit grandpa and grandma at the cabin.

                                       ~ ~ ~ BELLA~ ~ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment