Monday, June 18, 2012

The best weekend ever!!!

o my gosh I do not know where to start. I think this is going to take a week to share all my adventures from this weekend. Some were not so fun, I am still learning how to swim. Mom and Dad say I am excellent and I have the best back legs ever for kicking under water. I still  get scared you can see it in my eyes that I wish I had wings instead of good swimming legs. I have never had so many chances to relax in the sun as I had this weekend. Let me tell you warming up in the sun with a nice breeze is much better then my window at the house looking at the same thing all the time even though that place is still my favorite when mom and dad are gone.

Here is my new raft.  Mom put some extra cushion inside for me. It took a little bit not to be scared but as long as I can see mom I am okay pretty much no matter where I am. We also had my raft at home and I would check it our here and there before the big weekend so I could get used to it.
You can see daddy cooking me some food to snack on, well cooking mom and him some food but I knew dad would give me some. Then you can also see shore too in the video. It was pretty cool to have my own raft and everything.

Here is me and my dad

This is me with my boat next to my daddy's boat


I am getting a little more brave now and checking things out


Thank you all so much for reading my adventure about me and my raft. Tomorrow I will have more fun stories for you like my first marshmallow or the chair I took over and made mom sit on daddy's chair and then he had to sit on a cooler, but shhhh do not tell anyone I am spoiled.

have a great monday

                                                             ~ ~ ~BELLA~ ~ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment