Monday, July 2, 2012

Another great weekend of fun!

I know I know another long tail story. I will come up with some new adventures soon but I met some friends this weekend and always excited to share stories about friends. This video is of yet another swimming lesson. I keep telling mom that she can just carry me everywhere and that would be the best but she is not going for that idea. 



Here is a video of what happens after a swimming lesson. I just do not like being wet. I did meet a new friend that loved the water so mom really thinks that the day will come I love water too. We will see so far I love grass way better then the water.


This is a friend I met at Longtail! He was so nice and all he wanted to do was play around in the water. So mom made me watch him for a while so I could maybe pick up on a few things


Dogs and those darn balls.



This is Nala. She came all the way from Georgia to say here in Wisconsin for a while. We had a lot of fun walking in the water.

Here I am walking all by myself, water was really warm but I still missed my fuzzy warm blankets

Me and Nala hoping we get some yummy hamberger

This dog is showing off on his fancy ride. I am still getting used to mine but love it

So many people wanted to hold me and pet me and all I wanted was my mom back. Mom said it is a good idea to like all people and pets so she tries to bring me around lots of different activity's so I can get used to everything .
Finally mom made me a bed on the boat with my soft fuzzy blanket and I had a wonderful nap. Very busy day

Thank you all for coming to see me on this Monday morning. Have a great week and see you soon.

                                                               ~ ~ ~ BELLA ~ ~ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment