Tuesday, July 31, 2012

My new friends from Lucy!

Mom surprised me yesterday with new friends. I got all excited because I love to play with new friends. She explained that these guys I could not play with. I was a little sad but she told me so would make sure to find me new play mates soon so for now I have some swimming buddies for when I have my swim lessons. Speaking of swim lessons I am getting really good in the water. I have some pictures below of my friends going to their new home. They came from a 30 gallon tank and now have tons of room to swim.

Here are my new fish friends, Fred, Flo, Floppy and Fefe

I sure hope they are ok, this box was their home all day

After a good luck kiss I think it is time to release them into their new home. Thank you Lucy for my new friends

Here is my training pool for longtail and my friends new pond.



                          Thank you for reading my story today and again a special thank you Lucy for my friends

                                                            ~ ~ ~ BELLA ~ ~ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment