Friday, July 20, 2012

Bella and her adventures on the office desk

Ok so it has been way to long and I am sorry mom did not let me on the computer for so long. I am back finally. I get to come to work a lot more now so that is a plus. Sometimes I can be sassy but you have to have some fun right. Today they busted me on camera trying to get some pizza. The first attempt only got everyone laughing at me but the second try paid off with a pepperoni. I was able to get lucky enough to have two beds on my desk territory too so now I have room to play and sleep all above ground level, it is like my own little fort. I also found out that dancing on the keyboards is a lot of fun. I hope you enjoy my video's I will make sure I visit more often.

                                                                           ~ ~ ~BELLA~ ~ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment