Friday, July 27, 2012

My big brother is finally home! I missed Slade so much. I tried to tell him that I love balls now too but he did not seem to happy now I try to play with even more toys that are his. I also have to share my daddy time with Slade too. That is no fun I want to be the center of attention again but it is a fair trade off having company all day long when I do not go to work. We pretty much sleep all day or my favorite place is in the windows. Mom has three windows I can crawl into and sunbath and people watch, I love it



mom was cleaning the bedroom last night so me and Slade were watching her. She has was eating some turkey that was so good. She gave us a few pieces. So good

Slade still won't play tug of war with me but I will never give up.
Thank you so much for coming to visit me again. Mom said she has something special planned for this weekend so we should have some great new videos next week.

                                        ~ ~ ~ BELLA ~ ~ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment