Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I got to meet Hank!!!

Mom finally showed me what was always swimming around in this huge thing that I am to short to see. She lifted me up and there was this super scary zebra looking thing. She told me it was ok that it can not hurt me so I felt better then. So I wanted to share Hank with everyone else because after I knew he couldn't hurt me he was pretty cool.


Now I must say goodbye for a few days. My mom is leaving to go to Mexico without me. I tried telling her that is where I came from so she must bring me along. She didn't go for that, just told me I cam from Chicago but nice try. I am so sad I do not want her to go. I can tell she is a little worried too, we have never been apart this long. I am going to hang out with Slade and my grandma and grandpa so that should be fun. My mom has some bones for me and some kongs with peanut butter so I am excited for those. I might also have a sleep over with my auntie Charity and she lets me sleep in my favorite spot so that is exciting. I still am going to try once more to crawl inside moms luggage but If that doesn't work off to grandma's I go. Wish me luck and I will for sure tell you how it went when mom gets back.

~ ~ ~ BELLA~ ~ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment