Tuesday, March 13, 2012

I MADE IT!!!! MY MOM IS BACK!!!!

WOW what an adventure!!! I did better then I thought with mom being gone. Grandmas house was excellent. Slade kept me company and grandma even let me sleep with her, that was the best part. It took me a few days to warm up to her but then I loved her so much I couldn't stop being her shadow. I also experienced something else that has had its ups and downs. Mom said its called going into heat which I do not understand because I am not any warmer then I was before. Whatever this so called going into heat thing is all about it sure made Slade crazy and Frosty too. Slade was so excited and gave me so many baths with his tongue he actually had to stay at grandma's for a few more days when mom came to pick me up. I miss him a lot.  I hope everything goes back to normal soon, but I am just so happy that mom and dad are home I missed them both a lot. I also got to visit Auntie so that was exciting. All and all it was not as bad as a I feared, I feel like I am growing up a little... but shhhh do not tell anyone I still like being the baby of the family. I will say hi again soon I have a video I want to share with you all this week. take care and talk to you soon.

                                          ~ ~ ~BELLA~ ~ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment