Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Treat Time with Frosty, Nugget, and Slade

Mom wanted to get all of us in the same video for a special Lucy Lu and her request to see her special friends Frosty and Nugget so we all got treats in the kitchen last night. Mom tried to have frosty sit pretty or stand up because that is what he does best but once the camera came out he did nothing, I of course sat perfect because I am a rock star when it comes to sitting on command now :) and Nugget did what she thinks is a ballerina twirl but she just doesn't get up on her hind legs like she used to. I was laughing at her when she was doing her trick. Slade was lucky he didn't have to do anything he just got the treat right away. Over all it was great fun, I think the kitchen is turning into my new favorite spot.

                                      ~ ~ ~BELLA~ ~ ~


No comments:

Post a Comment