Friday, February 24, 2012

Shower Time... not so fun

So mom says I need showers I tell her I am pretty as can be what is water in my face going to do to change that. She insists its just something I have to do to stay fresh and clean. So this last time the shower was even longer because mom had to take pictures of me. I mean really bringing the camera in the shower... only my mom. So these photos I am not to proud of but still had to share with everyone. I hope you all have a great weekend. I am excited to spend the whole weekend with Frosty, Nugget, and Slade. Saturday we even have a visitor coming named Charlie. I can not wait I love new friends. My mom is leaving in 6 days for vacation, I am so sad and scared to be without her I am trying to think really hard not to think about it. Talk to you all next week.

~ ~ ~BELLA~ ~ ~


this is me after the shower, I was wet and cold so I had to go visit my heat vent, best place in the house except moms shoulder.

No comments:

Post a Comment