Friday, February 17, 2012

I am back!!!!

Gezzz mom sure gets busy sometimes and that stinks for me, I have so many fun stories to share and then it takes forever before I can share them and now I think I forgot. I will have to make sure she knows how important it is I get to say hi to my friends. I wanted to share the exciting news that I am learning a lot or what my dad would say... becoming a real dog, whatever that means. So now I wait as my ears tremble staring at my chicken patty until dad says ok then I know I can eat. Sometimes it seems like forever until he says the magic word. I will have to show off those skills next week with video. Today I wanted to show you that my mom said I was studio ready!!!! I guess I never sat still very good so it was always hard for her to take photos of me in her basement studio but her and dad have been working hard teaching me how to sit and stay. So she got her first photo of me that she has wanted since day one. I guess this is just practice and then next one will be downstairs which I am excited for because I never am allowed down there. She says I get in to much trouble looking for dust bunnies. I can't wait to share the next set of photos, at first I thought mom was crazy for taking so many pictures but I am used to it now. Everyone have a great weekend and it was so nice to finally say hi again I missed you all so much. A special hello to my internet boyfriend Pip and the man I look up to even though he doesn't even know it Seven Doberman.

~ ~ ~BELLA ~ ~ ~


No comments:

Post a Comment