Monday, March 26, 2012

Swimming Lessons

So I guess mom and dad have this place they go to called Longtail. It is a island in the middle of the bay. Its Slades favorite spot because he gets to catch all the balls he wants all day long. Mom told me this is where she met dad so its a special place to her. She seems to think I will like it too but in order to go mom said I need to find me a life jacket small enough or she will have to make one, and I have to learn how to swim. What the heck is swim anyway. Well I found out this weekend, mom and dad had a bet on if I could swim or not. I didn't know what was going on all of a sudden mom put me in water and my legs started this uncontrollable paddle so I could stay above the water, I guess that is what you would call swimming. My mom was very excited for me and dad was a bit surprised. I think I am going to talk them into getting me a little raft I can just sunbath on as they walk around in the water. This swim thing and me do not like each other quite yet. After the video I have some photos to enjoy also.


This is me shaking off, mom got some action shots how embarrassing

me trying to dry off

mom holding me up in the sun to get warm

this is the first day mom met Slade

This is my big brother Slade, he is obsessed with playing fetch.

I guess I have to be happy that he fetches so well because mom loved to take photos of him and that is how I got a daddy. Gotta love Slade and moms camera.
Thank you everyone for letting me share my swim lesson with you. Hopefully I will get better and can show you longtail photos this summer. Have a great monday

                                            ~ ~ ~ BELLA~ ~ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment