Friday, March 16, 2012

Supper!!!!! Me, Frosty, and Nugget eatting our Vital Essentials Chicken Patties

I had to show off our mad skills that dad taught us. We have to sit and wait until he says okay and then we can eat. I shake a lot because I am so excited to eat. You should see us all in the morning, we wake them up with lots of kisses and sometimes I bite moms nose and ears to get her out of bed. So here are the results of dads hard work. I hope you enjoy!!!


Here is another photo I wanted to share with you. It has been so warm out I have started doing a lot of new things. I went for some walks this week and the window gets really warm now. I am a little sad that my heat vent does not blow on me very much, but sun bathing is a fair trade off. Here is Frosty, Nugget, and me taking it easy in the window.

 us three, Frosty is in his favorite spot when the window is open, he does not let anyone else go there.

 This is Nuggets favorite spot. She loves looking out the window
 Here is me sleeping... but o so warm
Frosty sleeping, we look so much alike its weird.

Well I better go, everyone have a great weekend....

I almost forgot HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY

                                                 ~ ~ ~BELLA~ ~ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment