Tuesday, May 8, 2012

My 1 year old birthday photo shoot.!!!

Finally... I thought mom would never get these done. My birthday was last Sunday and she finally did my birthday shoot on the following Friday. So now it is my time to share with you. It was kind of nice that it all didn't happen on my birthday because I got ice cream for my pictures so it was like two celebrations. I hope there are not too many photos. I could not decide what one to pick so I posted all my favorite ones

So mom never gives me people food that is daddy's job. It took me forever to actually take a lick from the ice cream because something just seems wrong, I felt like I was being sassy if I did. Finally when mom put some beef nibblets on the ice cream I gave it a try.

Here is me going for the nibblet and not the ice cream. Little did I know how good the ice cream actually was.

thinking about it here

here we go finally my first lick of ice cream. It was so good


I kept making my cone fall over every time I tried to eat some more

Finally mom just let me eat it when it was on it's side so this way it could not fall over anymore. much better


O yes mom had fun dressing me up too. It was a great time




so mom tried to get me a new coat even though its almost summer. Once again it did not fit because I am too small. I think finally she will give up on trying to get me outfits because they never fit.


so much fur in my face get this thing off me

I did however like my tutu
Then mom made me share the rest of my ice cream with Slade, Frosty, and Nugget. This was a fun time too

holy cow I think his tongue is bigger then me.


when we all wanted some at the same time this did not work so great

Bad Slade. He kept trying to eat the cone. Mom said the rules were you had to only lick


much better


so funny I laughed for hours after this shot was taken




I think Slade liked the ice cream the most

and there goes the fun, Slade wanted the last bite I guess
Well that pretty much wraps up my birthday. Thank you everyone for sharing and being a part of my special day.

                                      ~ ~ ~ BELLA~ ~ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment