Monday, January 23, 2012

The paper bag!

So mom comes home with this bag from the grocery store and she had treats for everyone. Apparently this bag was for Slade but I still wanted to see what was inside so bad. Mom heard me from the bedroom making noise and had to come into the kitchen to see what kind of trouble I have gotten myself into. I think the videos explain a lot.
I am getting closer but now my mom is watching me, wondering why she is not yelling at me yet... o well I have to keep trying must find out what is in this bag!

Darn it.... I can't figure out how to post another video maybe this one is too big I do not know so if I have time I will post the other two videos I wanted to share with you because I finally found out what was in the bag.

~ ~ ~ BELLA ~ ~ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment