Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I AM FINALLY BACK!!!!!!

Wow talk about not letting me talk to all my friends.! I missed you all so much. My mom was so busy at work after the new year she wouldn't even let me on the computer for a few minutes. I was pretty mad at her for a while but now that she explained that without her working hard at her job she wouldn't have one and then I would not get all my nice toys and yummy raw chicken patties so I am going to let her slide this once. She promised me from no on everyday I can say hi to everyone.

I am proud to announce I went a whole weekend without my mom and I made it. I did not think I was going to and I put up a stink and tried to stop her from packing.

Well that did not work so I had to say good bye to my mom as she went to visit a friend in California. I had visitors all night Friday and got to hang out with my moms best friend Angie and my new buddy Chase. This was great fun she got me a new sweater and painted my nails.



  Then bedtime came and I slept by myself all night surprised myself because I made it until morning and I was alright :)  The next day Auntie Charity came to pick me up and I had so much fun. I got to go to a baby shower, hung out in my purse for a while and then got passed around at the end so I could say hi to everyone. She took me up north to visit with Grandpa and Grandma and the rottweilers that was so exciting I love it at the cabin always nice and warm. She even let me sleep in bed with her! that meant the world to me because I like cuddling up right on the pillow and that is just what I did. She dropped me off at home the next day and to my surprise daddy got home before mom and we got to hang out. I was so so happy to see him too, he was fishing all weekend.

Then the best part of the weekend was when mom walked through that door shortly after 2:30 my tail would not stop wagging I thought it was going to fall off :) so now that I talked your ear off I better get going but I will be back tomorrow with tons more stories I have so much to share with you all I can not wait. I have to share my stories about the kongs and me learning how to get into grocery bags. Have a wonderful day.

                                 ~ ~ ~ BELLA ~ ~ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment