Friday, January 27, 2012

Miss Bella and the Pea

So I started to beg a lot lately. Mom always had strict rules that I could never have people food, but Frosty and Nugget got some so that made me very sad, something about them being grandfathered in. So one day I gave dad my most cutest sweetest please give me a bite eyes and it worked!!! So now mom gives Frosty and Nugget some tid bits of her food here and there and whenever she does dad sneaks me some too. This thing called a pea I am not so sure of thou. Frosty and Nugget ate there's right away and I had a hard time figuring it out. My mom says peas are the devil but after about 5 min of playing with it and slowly eating it I think she is wrong because I still seem OK and I ate the whole thing. So that is my story about my first pea. Hopefully I will be able to try out some more new things this weekend. I wish everyone a great weekend and I will be back to chat on Monday.

I wanted to say a special shout out to my newest follower Lucy. Hi Lucy I also wanted to let you know I will have to talk to Frosting and NuGGet and see if they will be in a video too so you can see them again its been a long time. bye bye for now

~ ~ ~ BELLA~ ~ ~

1 comment:

  1. I would really like to see Frosting and nugget they are my special friends. Mom said she is going to get to work soon on mine and moes spot, but you will have to stay tuned for now. Thanks for the shout out. Love it.

    ReplyDelete