Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Wish me luck!!!

I am so scared! I am trying to hide from mom in her desk so by the end of the day she can not find me but there is no place good enough that she can not find me. I have to go to the vet after work to find out why I have all my baby teeth and adult teeth coming in. This is no fun I am not even a year old I should not have to deal with these problems yet I just wanna be happy go lucky. Darn teeth, on the good side I have been playing a lot of tug of war in hopes of getting some of my baby teeth out. Mom said I get a Vital Essentials Spare Rib if I am good at the vet tonight and open my mouth wide so the doc can see everything they need to. I will keep you posted and let you know all how it goes. I also have to get my rabies shot too and that is not going to be fun. :( what a day I hope tomorrow is much better.

                                    ~ ~ ~ BELLA ~ ~ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment