Wednesday, December 7, 2011

What a morning!



I am super happy this morning. Yesterday  I got to go to work with my mom and meet  our newest sales rep Carly Chandler and she will be their Southeast Sales Representative. She was so nice and I let her hold me for about 2 minutes before I felt my separation anxiety kick in then I had to go back to mom. shhh do not tell anyone I am still working on this issue. Then this morning I got to hang out with mom from 4:30am until she left for work. Well I mostly played with my toys in front of my favorite spot in the house, right by the heat register soooo warm there :) I had to stay home today but she made up for it by showing me my new Christmas outfit from my auntie Charity. I love it so much. So today is a great day in my world and I had to share with everyone. I hope everyone else also has a wonderful day and evening. Talk to you again soon

                                                ~ ~ ~ BELLA ~ ~ ~



No comments:

Post a Comment