Friday, December 9, 2011

A walk down memory lane...

I feel like I am already getting so old! I miss my young days when I had to wear a hair tie for my collar because mom couldn't find one small enough. Only 142 more days and I will be one year old. EEEEK ok... I will calm down but anyway I wanted to share with you a video from a very fun day over at my friends house, these people Sara and Liza are super duper nice and the tell me I am always welcome, makes me feel good. They introduced me to this weird thing and I still do not know what it was but I just wanted to catch it and it seemed impossible. Hopefully someday I will figure it out. Hope you enjoy my video. I am at work with mom today again so maybe I will say hi again later, otherwise everyone please have a wonderful weekend!

                                                         ~ ~ ~ BELLA ~ ~ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment