Thursday, November 8, 2012

Yummmmm Bacon!!!

ok so this might not be the best story but I am really nervous to talk about anything else so I need to try to take my mind off tomorrow. Mom is making me get fixed. I told her I am not broken so there is no reason to take me to the vet. I do not like the vet at all. She said she would explain to me later what getting fixed is she didn't want to scare me before the surgery.

So anyway on to happy things. I love love food. I love my chicken mini patties but human food is even better. Mom never gives me enough she only lets me taste it. She says people food is not good for dogs. I do not know what she is talking about tastes good to me. So here is a video to watch of me and my daddy's favorite food. He was making mom breakfast and thought he would give me a taste. It was so good I wanted the whole piece. I stretched it out so bad it wouldn't fit on the pan anymore to cook it.





I also wanted to say a special thank you to my Dad. He is going to bring me to the vet tomorrow. First time he as ever taken me. I do not know what I would do without my dad he plays with me everyday and I get so excited. I will admit mom gets more kisses but dad is getting pretty close to her. So I wanted to share this special video of me and my dad so he knows how much I love him even if I love mom more. Shhhh do not tell him I said that.


I will be back as soon as I am feeling better, mom said I might be sleepy after I get fixed. Wish me luck. If I can live in the wild for three days I am sure this getting fixed thing will be nothing. I have a great doctor.


                                 ~ ~ ~  BELLA ~ ~ ~



No comments:

Post a Comment