Wednesday, November 7, 2012

My new best friend

I am so excited to tell everyone about my new friend Opie. Moms friend at work or I call her my second mom got him. We found him at the pound. All he wanted was for someone to love him like my mom loves me. When we first met it was love at first sight. He is perfect! He is my size and we run around and tweak out together and then we even had cuddle time. I have been trying to get cuddle time with Slade for over a year now and he just finally started to let me get close to him. Maybe it is the big brother thing and he is afraid of my koodies.

Below is a video my mom took when Opie was still at the pound.



This is the first time mom saw Opie. She wanted to take him home too but knew she couldn't so instead we found the perfect home for him and now I get visits at work here and there from Opie.




 This is our fun time at the office. It was the first time we got to meet each other. Sooooo much fun.


Mom was trying to get a picture of us both sitting, he still is learning sit.

couldn't be happier 

This is us playing with Slade's monkey. Shhhh I do not think Slade knows that mom took it to work for me to play with please do not tell my daddy or Slade.

Finally after about 2 hours of running in circles we needed a nap.


I didn't know at first if I wanted to share my moms lap but it wasn't so bad after I give in.

We even shared a smoothy together

Our next visit was Halloween. That was a fun day too. I can't wait until he comes again to visit me.
I guess I better get going. I will say hi again soon if mom ever lets me she is to busy doing work stuff. Thank you everyone for visiting me.


                         ~ ~ ~ BELLA ~ ~ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment